How It Works
How do we buy your house in as little as seven days?
Step one: You give us information about the house you are looking to sell.
Step two: We go over the details you have provided us and schedule an appointment to view the property.
Step three: We present you with a no-obligation offer.
Step four: Closing at a local title company, we put cash in your hands and take on your unwanted property.
Having spent more than 15 years in the home-buying industry, we have solidified a process that gets you out of your mortgage quickly and gets you the most money possible. Our team strives to be clear and communicate with you throughout each step, so that you are always well-aware of where we are in the process. We offer cash and proudly pay all costs and fees associated with the sale, so you don’t have to worry about spending the extra money. Our whole process takes about seven days on average, compared to the weeks, or even months, it could take to sell with an agent. Selling your home to us offers a world of advantages, beyond just getting rid of your unwanted, possibly distressed, property.
What do we do that makes us different?
- Our team buys houses in virtually any condition.
- We charge no fees or commissions.
- With us, you don’t have to worry about ugly and distracting “for sale” signs.
- After inspection, we usually make a cash offer within a few days (sometimes even hours).
- We charge no lawyer fees.
- Promising quick turnaround, we take your home off the market quickly.
- When we make an offer. It will be fair and in cash.
- We help with moving costs, for your convenience.
- No formal inspection is necessary, only a quick home visit by a member of our team.
- We are firmly committed to your success and satisfaction with our services, and do all that is in our power to benefit you.
As savvy real estate investors with a passion for customer care, our team at Cash For Stockton Houses has created our process with one goal in mind — to benefit you. We fully understand the stress of trying to sell a home in less than optimal condition or trying to get an unwanted property out of your name and out of your life as quickly as possible. Which is why we offer cash, help you with your moving costs, and pay you before move-out. We have been buying homes since 2001, which sets us among the most experienced people in our industry.
Once we make an all-cash offer and you sell your property to us, we guarantee to honor our offer with a non-refundable deposit. We are licensed by the State of California to buy and sell real estate and have chosen to use that license to help people who are looking to sell their homes quickly and for a fair price. As a family-owned business, we promise to treat you as family — always keeping your best interest at the forefront of our minds.
Reach out to us today if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the process of selling your property, or to get the process started. We look forward to hearing from you and taking your unwanted property off of your hands.